Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stressed

Let's start with the biggie ... I took out a loan on my 401k yesterday. Why? To pay off medical bills, send Hubby to Arizona, and fix the truck. I'll be paying myself back for the next five years. This had to be done... we just are not able to save anything right now because of the medical bills. And I want to have some money set aside in case he has to go out there again in an emergency.

He was hesitant at first when I told him I was taking the loan. But I told him I refuse to have him feeling regrets if he doesn't go see his mom. He forgets... my mom had stage four lung cancer. I went and saw her a month before she died. I know what it is like... he forgets...

I won't be going with him. They need to talk... mother and son. Instead... I will be missing him like crazy and trying not to worry. I hope to send him out in March... April at the latest.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7