Monday, January 3, 2011

Stop being superwoman...

Despite having this cold, I thought I would be just fine at work when I woke up this morning. Silly me proceeded to cough up booth lungs, my stomach, and an industrial sink in the two hours I was there. Needless to say I gave up and came home. Once I was able to relax in bed, the hacking stopped... but not until after noon. If this were more serious, I would call the doctor... but right now they would tell me there is nothing they can do for me.

Hubby is always so concerned when I am sick like this. He did the basic grocery shopping on the way home from work tonight and made sure he brought me gingerale and sherbert. Now... should I tell him that he may need to do laundry?

A picture a day - so I figure since my phone has an 8 megapixel camera that maybe the pictures I took wouldn't be so blurry or grainey. Some days they are and some days they are not. Anyway... Shawn did this Project 365 last year and I thought I would try it this year. Should be fun.

There is an independent bookstore the next town over that is hosting two local YA authors later this month. I am thinking of going but only if I am feeling better.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5